I have churaofied this tag from here cuz I found it really interesting.
Ten Things You Wish You Could Say to People, don’t take any names
1. Just stop keeping track of me you bloody stalker!!
2. Yea, I love myself, any problem?
3. Just mind your own business for a change!
4. Your girlfriend is not that naive (I know the guy I want to say this will most probably never read this!)
5. If he loves you, he should respect you and make sure that everyone else in his family respects you too.
6. Just stop judging me or anyone else! You are not better than anyone else.
7. I am worried about the way you live your life….slow down a bit.
8. Dont try to act like Mother Teressa, you are only making a fool out of urself.
9. Stop bashing your ex.
10. Stop under-estimating yourself!!
Nine things about you
1. I like to have my space.
2. I love the smell of books: new, old, photocopied, pirated…
3. I didnt know what broccoli is till I was 14, its my fav vegetable now.
4. I believe in para-normal activities.
5. I dont have a favorite color, the only color I dont like wearing is yellow.
6. I think too much.
7. I dont like girls who think they are weak and helpless.
8. I dont like winters.
9. My name is actually a word in Hebrew
Eight ways to win your heart
1. Buy me a book…simple, aint it 😉
2. Be knowledgable. Know wats happening around you, not only wats being aired on TV the whole time but also wats happening with the people who care about you.
3. Have your own opinion, dont get influenced too easily by other people’s opinions.
4. Talk to me!
5. Dont think of me as a customizable software package.
6. Do not try to be my satellite: if you want to know something, ask me. I might not remember to tell you certain things but that doesnt mean I dont deem you important enough to know them. Perhaps I didnt deem those things to be important enough.
8. Respect women.
Seven things that are on your mind a lot (random ordering)
3. My work…..and my research
4. Shadi prep
7. My family
Six things you wish you never did
1. There have been times wen I have been really nasty with my family.
2. I dont basically regret much in life. I own my mistakes….perhaps the reason why I think so much. If I do something, it is cuz of a decision which I take after a lot of consideration. If things dnt work out, I dont regret it.
Five things that turn you off
1. Smoking..biggest turn off!
2. Behaving like a demigod.
3. Being judgemental.
4. Showing off.
Four turn on’s
2. Sense of humor. Yea, I am cheap and you should be able to understand my jokes without trying to judge me.
3. Intelligence…although intelligence is just a relative term.
4. Be yourself.
Three things you want to do before you die
1. I have done a similar list here.
Two smileys that describe you
1. I dont like doctors. I dont know but going to doctors is one of the most difficult things in life for me.
Phew. This was more difficult than I thought it would be and thus, I wont make anyone’s life difficult.