This is surely one of the quickest way of loading up on proteins and fats!. Its quick, easy and yummy at the same time. If you want a nutritious meal with minimal effort, especially wen you are alone at home and do not want to cook, this is one great option.
- 2 eggs
- Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
- half capsicum (finely chopped)
- one spring onion (finely chopped)
- one tomato (finely copped)
- salt and pepper (as per taste)
- cheese (mozerella and chedder, grated)
- little bit of oil
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan
- Saute onions and tomato until soft
- In a bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper. Mix mayonnaise well.
- Add egg to the frying pan.
- As soon as the egg starts to harden, lower the flame and sprinkle capsicum and cheese on top.
- Cover with lid and cook until cheese melts completely.