Acne is a very uncomfortable skin problem that ruins your social life. You may indulge in a complex or even lose your confidence while interacting with people. It will surely undermine your health due to stress & embarrassment. There are numerous factors that contribute to the development of acne but the most common factors are hormonal changes, infections, genetics, stress or nutrition.
But don’t panic! I am here to give you a quick tutorial for some effective home remedies for acne free skin that are even backed by science. So, stop admiring about those expensive conventional acne treatments that often results in many side effects like irritation, allergies or dryness.
1. HONEY & CINNAMON MASK
Honey & cinnamon acts as antioxidant that is highly beneficial for acne-prone skin. It will greatly help to fight against bacteria & inflammation hence you will get a tighter and a much glowing skin.
How to use?
• Rinse your face with warm water & make it dirt-free.
• Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon & mix them perfectly.
• Apply this magical mask on your face & leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water & then with cold water to close all the pores.
• Continue the procedure for one week to get the desired results.
2. TURMERIC FACIAL MASK
This mask is most widely used in Asian countries before wedding ceremonies. Turmeric facial mask is a proven acne remedy for all types of skins. Moreover, it rejuvenates your skin hence helping to clear all sorts of acne.
How to use?
• Mix together half cup of chickpeas flour, sandalwood powder, almond oil & 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
• Add a small quantity of water to make a fine paste.
• Apply it on your acne-prone skin for about 15 minutes.
• Rub with both palms to remove the mask.
3. ALOE VERA MOSTURIZER
Aloe vera is a tropical plant that is used by dermatologists all over the globe. Its gel is added to creams, ointments & other supplements to treat complicated skin conditions. It contains salicylic acid & sulfur that are proven ingredients to treat severe acne conditions.
How to use?
• Take the gel out from aloe vera plant & apply directly on your skin.
• Moisturize your skin thoroughly for the desired results.
• Repeat the process daily for quick results.
Last but not the least, home remedies are always worth trying for getting an acne-free skin rather than opting expensive conventional treatments!
To maximise the effects of these treatments, we would also like to recommend the following soap for your face.
The best part about this soap is that not only its inexpensive, its completely natural and certified organic. It not only helps soothe acne, it also fights future breakouts. (It’s available on Amazon, please click on the image for details on how you can purchase it).