Organizing a girl’s room may be a hectic job for you especially when you are constantly rummaging through those jumbled drawers & topsy-turvy hair elastics or even those fragile jewelry. This can eventually take a toll on your mood, so don’t worry, I am actually helping you to tackle those accessories by sharing some DIY ideas to spruce up space in your girl’s room & organize things in simpler but smarter ways!
Here are top 3 clever DIY ways that will surely help to avoid a wave of panic needed to organize a girl’s room!
1. CANDY BOXES TO ACCESSORIES TRAY:
Now that you have eaten all candies or chocolates from those plastic or metallic boxes, it’s the time to convert it into a perfect life hack accessories tray. The tray has got appropriate compartments to organize all those smaller accessories like hairpins, clips, safety pins & rings hence making it much convenient for you to organize all those minor stuff.
2. ORGANIZING WITH SHOPPING BAG WALL HOLDERS:
Organizing with shopping bag wall holders may sound weird but I am going to share some easy steps that will transform your shopping bags into incredible & stylish storage ideas. These reusable shopping bags gives holder will definitely give you a peace of mind while organizing your girl’s room.
HOW TO USE?
- Choose two shopping bags of identical sizes.
- Decorate them by using colored pages or gift papers; it’s all your creativity! No hard & fast rules here.
- Use a strong adhesive for sticking it on the wall.
- Now you can organize all your cluttered accessories much smartly.
3. SHOWER RINGS FOR A PERFECT CLOSET:
The best way to organize a girl’s closet is by using shower rings that are used individually for the collection of scarfs, mittens & other such accessories instead of dedicating an entire hanger to each of your minor accessories. This will ultimately help in increasing storage & organizing your girl’s room.