Healthy hairs play a tremendous part in gaining one’s self-confidence but looking perfect with frizz could be a dream especially when you have those curly hairs.
But are you finding an instant solution to restore your frizzy hairs?
Today, I will share some in-expensive remedies to cure your dry locks and those damaged cuticles that always make you look like a lion’s mane.
Try a hair massage in butter!
Butter greatly helps in restoring the glossy shine of your frizzy hairs. If they are dull or even dry, nothing works better than a butter hair massage.
- Heat a small amount of butter in a saucepan or microwave oven.
- Once it is melted, apply it on your frizzy hairs.
- Cover your hairs in a shower cap for almost half an hour.
- Shampoo as usual & rinse properly.
It is highly recommended to use hair conditioner after each shampoo. A conditioner that is rich in protein will bring utmost results for your frizzy hairs.
Go easy with hair products:
Frizzy hairs always get worse when you use straighter or relaxers extensively. It makes your hair dull and brittle. Also, avoid using flat or curly irons to limit heat sources to your skin.
Moreover, if you use any hair color, select the one that does not contain ammonia as it is a proven ingredient for hair damage.
Mayonnaise- The Game-Changer!
Heard about Mayonnaise in bread, mayonnaise in salads but mayonnaise in hairs? Sounds weird?
But to your amazement mayonnaise helps in the better nourishment of your hairs & gives an additional hair shine. It adds an extra layer of moisture which greatly helps in controlling frizzy hair effectively. In fact, this is a proven hair remedy for dry and fizzy hairs.
How to use?
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of pure almond oil
- 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of your hair)
- Mix all the ingredients: mayonnaise, almond oil, and eggs to form a smooth paste.
- Generously coat your hair and scalp with the mixture and then cover it with a hot towel or a shower cap.
- Shampoo thoroughly and use a conditioner afterward.
Use this hair mask twice in a week for proven results.
“Our hair is a statement of style, an affirmation of beauty, and an expression of self-love” By Mandela