Fahad Mustafa is possibly the most recognised face in Pakistan. People mostly think of him as the host of the biggest game show in Pakistan and a rising movie star but as he has stopped acting in drama serials for several years, most people have forgotten how effortlessly he has portrayed some of the most difficult roles on Television.
His acting career started a little more than 15 years ago but in a very short span of time, he got noticed by the masses because of his expressive eyes and intense acting. Soon he was working in all the high budget, big projects and was the most sought actor.
Although, Fahad Mustafa has now decided not to act in Drama serials any longer, we do have some of his finest work that we can watch over and over again. These are some of my favourite serials, in no particular order:
1. Kankar: Penned by Umera Ahmed, Fahad Mustafa effortlessly turned in to a two faced charming man. The story revolves around domestic violence and how a woman must stand against abuse in any form. A must watch.
2. Main Abdul Qadir Hoon: Fahad Mustafa was at his finest in this serial penned by Sarwat Nazeer. The story is about a young man and his journey from boyhood into someone who he was destined to be finally.
3. Lahasil: Another masterpiece by Umera Ahmed, also starring amazing performers like Nauman Ijaz and Angeline Malik is the story of regret, redemption and self discovery.
4. Maayi Ni: The amazingly beautiful and talented Samiya Mumtaz stars as Fahad Mustafa’s mother in this beautiful story that shows the beautiful relationshio between a son and his mother.
5. Mera Saayein 2: Who could have thought there is an actor who can do justice to a role that Nauman Ijaz has been associated with. But Fahad Mustafa proved everyone wrong with his power packed performance.
Which one is your favourite