High on protein and low on carbs. If you are planning to avoid carbs, then these little beauties willwbe your best friends for a really long time.
They are not only easy to make, they can be simply popped into your freezer and then microwave them for less than a minute to enjoy them later.
- Pretty much any vegetables that you have in your fridge. I had spring onions, spinach, garlic and tomatoes.
- Salami, sausagesor chicken chunks, depdepend on what is available at home. I had turkey salami.
- 4-5 eggs
- Chop all the vegetables
- Heat a frying pan and add in a table spoon of olive oil
- Add in all the vegetables and sauté for 2-3 minutes
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper
- In a cupcakes baking tray, put in equal amounts of vegetables
- Add small pieces of salami equally
- Pour in egg
- Put the baking tray inside a preheated oven at 180C for 15
- Enjoy 🙂
Do let me know if you try this recipe.