High on protein and low on carbs. If you are planning to avoid carbs, then these little beauties willwbe your best friends for a really long time.
They are not only easy to make, they can be simply popped into your freezer and then microwave them for less than a minute to enjoy them later.
- Pretty much any vegetables that you have in your fridge. I had spring onions, spinach, garlic and tomatoes.
- Salami, sausagesor chicken chunks, depdepend on what is available at home. I had turkey salami.
- 4-5 eggs
- Chop all the vegetables
- Heat a frying pan and add in a table spoon of olive oil
- Add in all the vegetables and sauté for 2-3 minutes
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper
- In a cupcakes baking tray, put in equal amounts of vegetables
- Add small pieces of salami equally
- Pour in egg
- Put the baking tray inside a preheated oven at 180C for 15
Do let me know if you try this recipe.
If you’ve ever had the unfortunate experience with a throbbing headache on one side of your head, it could be a migraine. In fact, it probably is. This extremely common condition affects over 5 million people in the US alone; the stats are even more sobering in Pakistan.
The word migraine rolls off our tongue all the time whenever we get the slightest of headaches but is it such a casual condition?
Turns out, it can be. Only a small portion of people with migraine suffer from the more concerning aura-type migraine. In this version of the headache, vision disturbances and photosensitivity is predominant. But most people don’t go through the aura phase of a migraine and suffer only from the basic pain symptoms and associated mood disturbances, nausea and fatigue – of varying intensities of course.
We still don’t really know the true pathology behind a migraine and several theories have been proposed. But one thing is for sure: it can run in families and it can be triggered by certain noxious environmental stimuli.
Patients with severe migraine attacks are often given a list of medicines and pain relievers over a long course of period. Those with only mild pain can find relief in paracetemol or naproxen as well.
Do you suffer from recurrent migraine attacks? I’d say get an appointment with your physician and find out what can help your symptoms.